Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I thiNk i noe wHy Man U is DoiNg sO WeLL ... DaVid Left!!!

Alex Ferguson is sitting at home watching TV one morning when he receives a phone call "Hello boss, it's David Beckham "Yes David what can I do for you?"

"Well boss, Posh has gone out and bought me a jigsaw to do. The problem is though none of the pieces fit together, it's impossible" "What's it supposed be?" "The picture on the box is of a chicken, but like i said it's impossible, it's really doing my head in now, if i don't get it finished by Saturday I don't think I'll be able to concentrate on the game" Ferguson starts to PANIC now. "I'll tell you what David bring it round here and we'll both have a go"
"Cheers boss, that's brilliant"

About half an hour later Beckham turns up at Ferguson's house with his jigsaw under his arm. He knocks on the door and Ferguson lets him in. They walk into the kitchen, and Beckham tips the pieces onto the table. Ferguson looks down at the table and then at Beckham. "David, put the fucking cornflakes back in the box"

Daft as Daft Can Be!!!

xxxGunning For Gloryxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home