Wednesday, November 29, 2006

More Laughs At The Expense Of Others!! EnJoY!!!

An Arsenal fan is walking along a beach, when he sees an old bottle. He picks it up, and takes out the cork. Out pops a genie who says: "I am the football genie. I grant 3 wishes, and everything you wish for , you shall get, but every Chelsea fan will get twice what you wish for."

"Fair enough", says the man. "I wish for 1 million quid"."
You understand that every one of the scum will receive 2 million?"
"Yep, I can live with that"And, lo and behold, there appears a case of 50 notes.

"Now I wish for Arsenal to win the European Cup for 10 years running"
"You understand that this means Chelsea will win the Cup 20 years running?"
"Yep, I can live with that" And, lo and behold, there appears a sports almanack from the year 2050 showing the English dominance of the European Cup

"Final wish"After some thought the Arsenal fan replies: "I'd like to give a kidney transplant......"



Q: Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, a Manchester United Fan from Manchester, and an old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a 50 note. Who gets it ?
A: The old drunk, of course; the other three are mythical creatures.


Q: What do you have when 100 Manchester United Fans are buried up to their neck in sand?
A: Not enough sand.


Q: Why did the Liverpool fan get so excited after he finished his jigsaw puzzle in only 6 months?
A: Because on the box it said "From 2-4 years."


Steven Gerard ordered a pizza. The clerk asked if he wanted it cut into 6 or 12 pieces, the daft scouser replied:"Six please, I could never eat twelve pieces. The coach would kill me"

Enjoy Punks!!!!! Hahahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home